How to care of your wooden toys?
How do I extend the life and take care of my wooden toys?
- Keep it natural! Wipe clean with an organic damp cloth.
- Gently sand with fine sandpaper when needed.
- Moisturize: Our toys can be re-finished with any organic oil (olive oil, coconut oil, nut oils or jojoba oil work) or beeswax polish.
How do I get rid of the stains on my wooden toys?
- If the toy develops any odors or stains, you might want to use a cloth and some mild oil-based soap, vinegar or diluted apple cider vinegar.
- Air dry completely. You can dry it under the sun, as it is a natural way to kill germs. Be sure not to sun the toys for too long so as not to damage the wood.
- Soak the wooden toys
- Put the wooden toys in the dishwasher
- Use hot water, essential oil, disinfectant, bleach or harsh detergents
- Paint the wooden toys
- Expose the toys to heat, humidity, changes in temperature and sunlight for too long to avoid color to fade and crack.